How do I addon to my Hosting Package/Plan?
Yes, if you wish to add addtional options or addons to your Hosting account you can do so at all times from the Client Area. Here is how to do this.
1. Login to Client Area
2. Goto "My Services"
3. Find your domain and hosting plan.
4. Click on the little icon with arrow to the right.
5. You are now in the Product Details, scroll to bottom to "Account Addons"
6. Click on "Upgrade/Downgrade Options"
7. Choose your addons and click button "Click to Continue" and follw checkout instructions.
Was this answer helpful?
If you’re adding SSL to your existing site, then you need to move all your Wordpress files from...
Yes, these loaders are available with our PHP installations on all our servers.
In the Global configurations under system you need to specify the full path to your log...
If you are having troubles with Perl CGI or PHP scripts please read the following...
Bluebird Hosting uses standard Name Servers (DNS) for all our hosting accounts. Our DNS for all...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution